Allocation & Access in a Warming and Increasingly Unequal World
Lund University, 9-11 October 2017
Hosted by Lund University and jointly organised by the Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies (LUCSUS), Department of Political Science and the Earth System Governance Project.
– Deadline for abstracts: 1 March 2017
– Notification of acceptance: 1 April 2017
– Full papers due: 20 September 2017
– Conference dates: 9-11 October 2017
The conference theme will be addressed in five thematic streams:
– Environmental justice in earth system governance;
– Conceptual understandings and progress;
– Science and activism;
– Theory and methodology;
– Earth system governance in turbulent times.
In addition to these five thematic streams, we also welcome papers relevant to earth system governance in general.
Save the dates and stay tuned for the full call for papers as well as the launch of the conference website soon!